ST503 – Fundamentals of Linear Models
- Name: Ryan Martin
- Office: 5238 SAS Hall
- Phone: 919-515-1920
- Email: rgmarti3 AT ncsu.edu (best way to contact me)
- Syllabus: PDF file
- Lectures: Videos available on the course Moodle page.
- Office hours: Check the syllabus or the Moodle site
- Textbook: Faraway, Linear Models with R and Extending the Linear Model with R.
- Software: R is free to download at http://cran.r-project.org/
- Prerequisites: ST501 and, ideally, some applied stat course, e.g., ST511 or ST512.
- Corequisites: ST502
The materials for this course (e.g., lecture slides, homework assignments, grades, etc) will be posted on Moodle, which you can access through WolfWare.