Write R code to do the following:
- Read in the BreastCancer.dat data file from the URL 'https://www4.stat.ncsu.edu/~online/datasets/BreastCancer.dat'. Save the R object as cancerData.
- Read in the mosquito.txt file from 'https://www4.stat.ncsu.edu/~online/datasets/mosquito.txt'. Save the R object as mosquitoData.
- Read in the mosquito2.txt file from 'https://www4.stat.ncsu.edu/~online/datasets/mosquito2.txt'. Note this is a tab delimited file. Save the R object as mosquitoData2.
- Use the code below to create a combined version of the mosquito data sets. Save the object as mosquitoFullData.
- Write the mosquitoFullData out to a .csv file with name of your choice.
- Read in the effort.dta file form the URL 'https://www4.stat.ncsu.edu/~online/datasets/effort.dta'. Note that this is a stata file. Save the R object as effortData.