Journal Articles in chronological order
(from most recent to oldest)
Proceeding Articles in chronological order
- Artur Manukyan and Elvan Ceyhan (2017), Classification Using Proximity Catch Digraphs (Technical Report). arXiv preprint arXiv:1705.07600. pdf
- Artur Manukyan and Elvan Ceyhan (2016), Classification of Imbalanced Data with a Geometric Digraph Family. Journal of Machine Learning Research 17(189): 1-40. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan (2014), Comparison of Relative Density of Two Random Geometric Digraph Families in Testing Spatial Clustering. TEST 23(1):100-134.
- Elvan Ceyhan (2012), The distribution of the relative arc density of a family of interval catch digraph based on uniform data. Metrika, 75(6):761-793.
- Elvan Ceyhan (2012), An investigation of new graph invariants related to the domination number of random proximity catch digraphs. Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability,14(2): 299-334.
- Elvan Ceyhan (2010), Extension of one-dimensional proximity regions to higher dimensions. Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, 43(9):721-748. [This article is also featured at http://www.verticalnews.com]
- Pengfei Xiang and John C. Wierman (2009), A CLT for a One-Dimensional Class Cover Problem. Statistics and Probability Letters 79: 223-233. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan (2008), The distribution of the domination number of class cover catch digraphs for non-uniform one-dimensional data. Discrete Mathematics, 308:5376-5393. pdf
- Pengfei Xiang and John C. Wierman (2008), A General SLLN for the One-Dimensional Class Cover Problem, Statistics and Probability Letters 78: 1110-1118. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan, Carey E. Priebe and David J. Marchette (2007), A new family of random graphs for testing spatial segregation. Canadian Journal of Statistics, 35(1):27-50. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan, Carey E. Priebe (2006), On the distribution of the domination number of a new family of parameterized random digraphs. Model Assisted Statistics and Applications, 1(4):231-255. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan , Carey E. Priebe and John C. Wierman (2006), Relative density of the random r-factor proximity catch digraphs for testing spatial patterns of segregation and association. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 50(8):1925-1964. pdf
- Jason DeVinney and Carey E. Priebe (2006), A New Family of Proximity Graphs: Class Cover Catch Digraphs. Discrete Applied Mathematics 154:1975-1982. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan and Carey E. Priebe (2005), The use of domination number of a random proximity catch digraph for testing spatial patterns of segregation and association. Statistics & Probability Letters, 73, 37-50. pdf
- Carey E. Priebe, David J. Marchette, Jason DeVinney and Diego Socolinsky (2003), Classification Using Class Cover Catch Digraphs. Journal of Classification 20:3-23. pdf
- Carey E. Priebe, Jeffrey L. Solka, David J. Marchette, and B. Ted Clark (2003), Class Cover Catch Digraphs for Latent Class Discovery in Gene Expression Monitoring by DNA Microarrays . Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 43(4): 621-632.
- David J. Marchette and Carey E. Priebe (2003), Characterizing the Scale Dimension of a High Dimensional Classification Problem. Pattern Recognition 36(1): 45-60. pdf
- Jason DeVinney and John C. Wierman (2002), A SLLN for a One-dimensional Class Cover Problem. Statistics & Probability Letters 59(4): 425-435. pdf
- Carey E. Priebe, Jason DeVinney and David J. Marchette (2001), On the Distribution of the Domination Number of Random Class Cover Catch Digraphs. Discrete Mathematics 308(23): 5376-5393. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan (2013), Testing spatial clustering using relative density of two random geometric digraph families. 59th International Statistical Institute (ISI) World Statistics Congress, Hong Kong, China, August 25-30.
- Elvan Ceyhan and Vural Aksakalli (2013), The use of spatial graphs for optimal obstacle placement: A study on impact of the clutter spatial distribution. 59th ISI World Statistics Congress, Hong Kong, China, August 25-30.
- Elvan Ceyhan, Carey E. Priebe and David J. Marchette (2009), The use of central similarity proximity catch digraphs for testing multivariate spatial patterns. 57th Session of the International Statistical Institute (ISI), Durban, South Africa, August 16-22.
- Elvan Ceyhan and Carey E. Priebe (2003), Central similarity proximity maps in Delaunay tessellations. Proceedings of the Joint Statistical Meeting, the Statistical Computing Section, American Statistical Association, San Francisco, CA, USA, August 3-7. pdf
- Jason DeVinney, Carey E. Priebe, David J. Marchette and Diego Socolinsky (2002), Random Walks and Catch Digraphs in Classification. pdf
- Artur Manukyan (2017), Statistical Learning with Proximity Catch Digraphs. pdf
- Pengfei Xiang (2005), Limit Theory for the Domination Number of Random Class Cover Catch Digraphs. pdf
- Elvan Ceyhan (2004), An Investigation of Proximity Catch Digraphs in Delaunay Tessellations. pdf
- Jason DeVinney (2003), The Class Cover Problem and its Applications in Pattern Recognition. pdf
Maintained by Artur Manukyan
Last modified: Nov 21, 2017