|Elvan Ceyhan (pronounced as "El-one Jay-han")|
||Research Associate Professor at Department of Statistics,|
|SAMSI||North Carolina State University|
|4501 Research Commons, Suite 300
79 T.W. Alexander Drive, P.O. Box 110207
Durham, NC 27709
|4264 SAS Hall, 2311
Raleigh, NC 27695-8203
|phone: (919) 463 4669||phone: (919) 515 0611|
|e-mail: eceyhan [at] samsi.info||e-mail: eceyhan [at] ncsu.edu|
Research Interests Publications Editorial and Other Services Honors, Awards, and Grants Education Teaching Research and Teaching Experience
12. A. Manukyan and E. Ceyhan, Classification of imbalanced data with a geometric digraph family. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 17(189):1-40, 2016.
11. Segregation indices for disease clustering. Statistics in Medicine, 33(10):1662-1684, May 2014.
10. E. Ceyhan, K. Ertugay and S. Duzgun, Exploratory and inferential methods for spatio-temporal analysis of residential fire clustering in urban areas. Fire Safety Journal, 58:226-239, May 2013.
9. V. Aksakalli and E. Ceyhan, Optimal obstacle placement with disambiguations. Annals of Applied Statistics, 6(4):1730-1774, December 2012.
8. E. Ceyhan, F. Xu, U. A. Gurkan, A. E. Emre, E. S. Turalı, R. El Assal, A. Acıkgenc, C. M. Wu and U. Demirci, Prediction and control of number of cells in microdroplets by stochastic modeling. Lab on a Chip, 12(22), 4884-4893, October 2012.
6. E. Ceyhan, M. Hosakere, T. Nishino, J. Alexopoulos, R. D. Todd, K. N. Botteron, M. I. Miller and J. T. Ratnanather,Statistical analysis of cortical morphometrics using pooled distances based on labeled cortical distance maps. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, 40(1): 20-35, March 2011.
5. Extension of one-dimensional proximity regions to higher dimensions. Computational Geometry: Theory and Applications, 43(9):721-748, November 2010 [This article was also featured at VerticalNews service of NewsRx.com].
4. Overall and pairwise segregation tests based on nearest neighbor contingency tables. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 53(8):2786-2808, June 2009.
3. The distribution of the domination number of class cover catch digraphs for non-uniform one-dimensional data. Discrete Mathematics, 308(23):5376-5393, December 2008.
2. E. Ceyhan, C. E. Priebe and D. J. Marchette,A new family of random graphs for testing spatial segregation. Canadian Journal of Statistics, 35(1):27-50, February 2007.
1. E. Ceyhan, C. E. Priebe and J. C. Wierman, Relative density of the random r-factor proximity catch digraphs for testing spatial patterns of segregation and association. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 50(8):1925-1964, April 2006.
For a Full List of Preprints and Publications, Please Visit This Link or Download My CV.
NCSU Stat Home Page
Last modified December 18, 2017.