- Song, R. , Banerjee, M. and Kosorok, M.R.
Asymptotics for change-point models under varying degrees of mis-specification,
To appear in the Annals of Statistics.
- Fan, A., Lu, W. and Song, R.
Sequential Advantage Selection for Optimal Treatment Regimens,
To appear in the Annals of Applied Statistics.
- Luo, S, Song, R. and Witten, D.
Sure Screening for Gaussian Graphical Models,
- Jiang, R, Lu, W, Song, R. , and Davidian, M.
On estimation of optimal treatment regimes for maximizing t-year survival probability,
- Song, R. , Wu, Y., and Zhang, X.,
Penalized Q-learning with Multiple treatment for Dynamic Treatment Regimens,
- Lu, Z, Song, R. , and Zeng, D.,
Principle Component Adjusted Screening for High-dimensional Data,
- Wang, L., Zhou, Y. Song, R. and Sherwood, B,
Quantile-Optimal Treatment Regimens,
- Fan, C., Lu, W., Song, R. and Zhou, Y,
Concordance-assisted learning for estimating optimal individualized treatment regimes,
- Song, R. , Luo, S., Zeng, D., Zhang, H. H., Lu, W. and Li, Z,
Semiparametric single-index model for estimating optimal individualized treatment strategy,
- Song, R. , Zeng, D, Laber, E, Zhao, Y, Yuan M, and Kosorok, MR,
On sparse representation for optimal individualized treatment selection with penalized outcome weighted learning,
STAT (2015). DOI: 10.1002/sta4.78.
- Bradic, J and Song, R. ,
Gaussian Oracle Inequalities for Structured Selection in Non-
Parametric Cox Model,
Electronic Journal of Statistics, (2015).
- Song, R. ,Wang, W, Zeng, D and Kosorok, MR
Penalized Q-learning for Dynamic Treatment
Statistical Sinica, In press.
- Zhao, Y, Zeng, D, Laber, E, Song, R. , Yuan M, and Kosorok, MR,
Learning for Estimating Individualized Treatment with Censored Data,
- Song, R. , Lu, W, Ma, S and Jeng, J,,
Censored Rank Independence Screening for High-dimensional Survival Data,
- Song, R. , Yi, F and Zou, H,
On Varying-coefficient Independence Screening for High-
Statistical Sinica, (2014).
- Song, R. , Huang, J and Ma, S,
Integrative Prescreening in Analysis of Multiple Cancer
BMC Bioinformatics, (2012).
- Fan, J., Feng, Y. and Song, R. ,
Nonparametric Independence Screening in Sparse Ultra-High
Dimensional Additive Models,
Journal of American Statistical Association, (2011).
- Zhou, H., Song, R. , and Qin, J.
Statistical inference for a two-stage outcome-dependent
sampling design with a continuous outcome,
- Fan, J., and Song, R. ,
Sure independence screening in generalized linear models with np-
the Annals of Statistics, (2010).
- Song, R. and Cai, J.,
Joint covariate-adjusted score test statistics for recurrent events and a
Lifetime Data Analysis, (2010).
- Song, R. , Zhou, H. and Kosorok, M. R.
A note on Semiparametric efficient inference for Two-stage
outcome-dependent-sampling with a continuous outcome,
- Song, R. , Kosorok, M. R. and Fine, J. P.,
On Asymptotically Optimal Tests Under Loss of Identifiability in Semiparametric Models,
the Annals of Statistics, (2009).
- Song, R. , Kosorok, M. R. and Cai, J.,
Robust covariate-adjusted log-rank statistics and
corresponding sample size formula for recurrent events data,
- Song, R. , Cook, T. D., Kosorok, M. R.,
What we want Versus what we can get: A closer
look at endpoints for cardiovascular studies,
Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics, (2008).
- Kosorok, M. R. and Song, R. ,
Inference under right censoring for transformation models
with a change-point based on a covariate threshold,
the Annals of Statistics, (2007).