Spatial-temporal models, spatial statistics, spectral methods, computational methods of large data sets,
applications in climate and air quality modeling, impacts of air pollution on
human health, oceanography, atmospheric and environmental science.
Please contact me for copies of my
HONORS AND AWARDS
- ASA fellow 2008, in recognition of outstanding contributions to research in
spatial statistics, and for excellence in the development and application
of statistical methodology in atmospheric sciences, air pollution and
- Abdel El-Shaarawi Young Research's Award, 2003, Recognition of outstanding contributions to environmetric
SELECTED ASSISTANCE/LEADERSHIP PROVIDED TO THE COMMUNITY
- Editor of the Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics
- Senior Leader of the NSF ADVANCE program at NCSU.
- Member of the iSMOC committee of the National Children's Study.
- Member of the EPA Science Advisory Board, TCE panel.
- Member of Health Cananda scientific advisory board (see CV for more detail).
Last Updated: July 2012